Board of Park County Commissioners shall receive responses for General Construction from qualified General Contractors relative to the planned remediation of the Park County McNamara Building
The project description of the Park County McNamara Building Remediation includes but is not limited to as follows:
- Remediation Scope Description
- Removal and disposal of asbestos containing materials prior to demolition of the building. The scope of work is based on the asbestos inspection report completed by S&R Environmental Consulting, Inc. dated October 26, 2011. The removal of asbestos containing materials from the East Wing, North Wing and West Wing as detailed in the asbestos report.
- East Wing – 18,000 square feet drywall surfacing material, 1,250 square feet 12” x 12” glued-on ceiling tile and 75 linear feet pipe fittings.
- North Wing - 150 square feet 12” x 12” glued-on ceiling tile and 24 linear feet pipe fittings.
- West Wing - 4,000 square feet 12” x 12” glued-on ceiling tile and 15 linear feet pipe fittings.
- The unknown quantity of floor tile can remain in the building during demolition and is not included as part of the scope of work. The asbestos containing materials listed above will be completed within a full containment work area following CDPHE Regulation # 8 and OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1926.1101.
- RFQ responses should be submitted electronically and in hard copy (5 copies) to Tom Eisenman - , Park County Administration Officer (Interim) or Kathy Boyce - , Budget & Finance Director at the Park County Office located at 501 Main, Fairplay, Colorado, on March 8, 2012 by 11 A.M., M.T.
- RFQ responders should send questions to John Deagan at
Response information shall include the following:
- Business Profile Resume including all brief history of the company, contact information, insurance / financial information of contractor
- Key personnel assigned to this project including previous experience with remediation projects
- Years with business experience with remediation projects
- Ability to provide Bid Bond / Payment and Performance Bond for the entire project
- Three previous projects completed within the last five (5) years including location, owner, owner’s contact person with contact information, summary of project scope.
- Any legal claims within the past five (5) years
- Summary of company safety policies, programs and recent experience with safety incident
- Any additional information you feel may be applicable in this project
Qualified General Contractors
Park County McNamara Building Remediation
Board of Park County Commissioners shall receive RFQ responses before 11:00 A.M., M.D.T. on March 8, 2012 at the Park County Commissioners Board Room, 501 Main Street, Fairplay, Colorado 80440
The Board of Park County Commissioners in the Board meeting room located at the Park County Offices 501Main Street, Fairplay, Colorado 80440, will open the RFQ responses in public at 11:00 A.M., M.T. on March 8, 2012
Board of Park County Commissioners reserves the right to reject, any and all responses, or to wave any informalities in the responses, and to accept the response that in the opinion of the Board, is in the best interest of the Board and the County of Park, State of Colorado.
Board of Park County Commissioners
By Tom Eisenman
Park County Administration Officer (Interim)
|2/22/2012 12:00 AM
|3/8/2012 11:00 AM