How do I get to your location?
The Planning and Zoning Department is located in Fairplay at 1246 County Road 16.

County Road 16 is located east of Highway 285. Turn East (left) traveling from Denver just before the Phillips 66 Gas Station. Traveling North on Hwy 285 you would turn East (right) just after the Phillips 66 Gas Station.

Environmental Health, Building, GIS, Historic Preservation and the Planning and Zoning Department are all located at 1246 County Road 16.

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours of the Planning and Zoning Department?
2. How do I get to your location?
3. How can I find out how a property is zoned?
4. What are the required building setbacks?
5. How can I obtain a copy of the Park County Land Use Regulations (LURs)?
6. Can I live on my property during the construction of my primary residence?
7. How long is the Planning and Zoning Sheet valid?
8. If I am putting in a driveway, do I have to complete the same paperwork as if for a residence?
9. Can I camp on my property?
10. Can I have horses on my property?
11. Can I build a storage shed (accessory structure) on my property if it is vacant land, and if so, do I need a building permit?
12. Are there any size restrictions for a residential structure?
13. Can I subdivide my property into several lots?
14. Can I put a mobile home on my property?
15. How can I file a complaint pertaining to a land use violation?
16. Who is responsible for culvert maintenance?