Who should I notify of data errors?
To assist Park County in the maintenance of the data, users may provide Park County with information concerning errors or discrepancies found in using the data. Please note that the data will be updated as resources permit. Cindy Jones, GIS Specialist, is the GIS Department contact currently working on land information. Contact Cindy Jones at (719) 836-4287.
GIS tax parcel data is not currently available for distribution. Please contact Park County Assessor’s office for tax parcel information.

Show All Answers

1. What is a property’s legal description?
2. What do township, range, and section mean?
3. What is Land Status Data?
4. Who can I contact for more information?
5. Who should I notify of data errors?