Where can I get information on a particular well?

Please contact the Colorado Department of Water Resources. The State of Colorado regulates all wells and issues all well permits. 

The Environmental Health Department will only have copies of well papers if the septic system was installed after 2003.

Colorado Division of Water Resources

Show All Answers

1. I'm getting ready to build a home in Park County. What do I need to do first?
2. How much do permits cost?
3. My septic system is failing. What do I do?
4. I've applied for a septic or driveway permit. When will it be issued?
5. Can I install my own septic system?
6. I'm selling my house. Do I need to transfer the ownership of my septic system to the new owner?
7. I am considering buying an existing home in Park County and would like to know what type of septic system is there. How do I find the information?
8. Where can I get information on a particular well?
9. I am considering buying a vacant lot in Park County and need to know if there may be any problems placing a home and a septic system. How can I find out what I may need to know for future development?
10. How can I get my home drinking water or well water tested?
11. How can I dispose of household trash or larger items such as furniture, etc.?
12. How do I report a potential environmental health concern?