Park County, CO –The Park County Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) serves as the County Board of Equalization (CBOE) and hears taxpayer's appeals of property valuation by the Assessor, per 39-8-102 C.R.S. The public deadline for appeals to the CBOE is Monday, July 17 for real property and July 20 for personal property. Please see the instructions below or review the CBOE Appeal instructions listed on your Notice of Determination from the Assessor (your “NOD”).
- Your appeal MUST be postmarked or received by the Park County Board of Equalization on or before :
- For real property: July 17, 2023 (The NOD states July 15*, which falls upon a Saturday: *If the date for filing any report, schedule, claim, tax return, statement, remittance, or other document falls upon a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it shall be deemed to have been timely filed if filed on the next business day (39-1-120(3) C.R.S.)
- For personal property: July 20, 2023
- Appeals may be mailed or hand-delivered to the CBOE at the following addresses:
- US Mail: PO Box 1373, Fairplay, CO 80440
- Physical Delivery: 856 Castello Avenue, Fairplay, CO 80440
Please visit our website for more information and full details. If you have questions, please contact the CBOE at email@example.com.