Park County, Colo. – Park County Public Health announces additional vaccine clinics in Park County this month. Please pre-register for an appointment to help keep the line moving! And remember to bring your vaccine card(s) with you when you receive your booster shot.
- Jan. 8 - Fairplay Community Center, 880 Bogue Street, Fairplay, CO 80440 Register here. 10 AM - 2 PM
- Jan. 12- North-West Fire Protection District 21455 US Hwy 285, Fairplay, CO 80440 Register here. 12 - 5 PM
- Jan. 13 - Platte Canyon Community Church 4954 County Road 64, Bailey CO 80421 Register here. 12 - 6 PM
- Jan. 16 - Park County Government Parking Lot, 59961 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421Register here. 12 - 5 PM
- Jan. 22 - Fairplay Community Center, 880 Bogue Street, Fairplay, CO 80440 Register here. 10 AM - 2 PM
- Jan. 27 - Platte Canyon Community Church 4954 County Road 64 Bailey CO 80421 Register here. 12 - 6 PM
CDC recommends everyone who is eligible get a COVID-19 vaccine booster for all three COVID-19 vaccines. Booster doses are now widely available and can be obtained where COVID-19 vaccine are currently provided, such as your local pharmacy, doctor’s office, pop-up clinic, or mobile vaccine bus near you.
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, please feel free to call the Park County Public Health COVID19 Vaccine and Testing Coordinator at 719-836-4162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about Park County’s COVID-19 Response and to access additional resources, please visit our website.