December 8, 2021
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Park County, Colo. – Vaccines are our best defense against COVID-19. There are a number of vaccine clinics coming up this month. Appointments are filling up fast, so please consider pre-registering for an appointment to ensure availability.
- Dec. 8 - North-West Fire Station, 21455 US Hwy 285, Fairplay, CO | 12 -5 PM Register here.
- Dec. 9 - Bailey Community Center, 83 Main St. Bailey, CO | 12 - 6 PM Register here.
- Dec. 11 - Fairplay Community Center, 880 Bogue St, Fairplay, CO 80440 | 10 AM - 2 PM Register here.
- Dec.12 - Park County Government Building, 59961 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO | 12-5 PM Register here.
- Dec. 16 - Bailey Community Center, 83 Main St. Bailey, CO | 12 - 6 PM Register here.
The clinics now offer the Pfizer pediatric vaccine for children ages 5 – 11, as well as Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson vaccines for first, second, third and booster doses for eligible individuals.
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, please feel free to call the Park County Public Health COVID19 Vaccine and Testing Coordinator at 719-836-4162 or email email@example.com.
For information about Park County’s COVID-19 Response and to access additional resources, please visit our website.