Park County (November 15, 2021) — Park County continues to have a steady increase in COVID cases. If you or a loved one is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine or booster, please consider registering for an appointment at one of the many upcoming clinics.
Who Is Eligible Now?
- Coloradans aged 18 and older should get a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose six months after receiving either Pfizer or Moderna and two months after receiving the J&J vaccine. A booster dose can help give you extra protection from COVID-19. For more information, visit covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-booster-eligibility
- COVID-19 vaccines for 5-11-year-olds are available at many of the upcoming clinics, please check availability when registering for an appointment. Please also visit for more locations, including your child’s doctor’s, pharmacies, community vaccination events, local public health clinics, school-based health centers and more. Children ages 12 and older are eligible for the regular dose Pfizer vaccine.
Where Can I Get an Appointment?
There are more than seventeen hundred vaccine providers across Colorado. Search for other locations near you at covid19.colorado.gov/vaccinefinder. The following list includes the upcoming clinics in Park County. Appointments highly encouraged.
- Nov. 17 - North-West Fire Station, 21455 US Hwy 285, Fairplay | 12 -5 PM *
- Nov. 18 - Bailey Community Center, 83 Main St. Bailey | 12 - 6 PM
- Nov. 20 - Lake George Fire Station, 8951 Co Rd 90, Lake George | 9 - 11 AM
- Nov. 20 - Southern Park County Fire District, 1745 Co Rd 102, Guffey | 3 - 5 PM
- Nov. 21 - Park County Government Building, 59961 US Hwy 285, Bailey | 12- 5 PM*
* These clinics will offer the pediatric Pfizer vaccine for children ages 5 -11 at this time. Recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gave a final approval for use of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for 5-11 year olds.
To register for an appointment, get testing information, or stay up to date on Park County’s cases, please lease continue to visit our website.