COVID19 Vaccine Clinics in Park County
Park County, Colo. – The following COVID19 vaccine clinics in Park County will offer Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Appointments are available and encouraged but walk-ins are also welcome:
- Oct 7 - St. Mary of the Rockies, 236 Bulldogger Road Bailey CO 80421 Noon – 6 PM. Register here.
- Oct 9 - Lake George Fire District, 8951 Co Rd 90, Lake George, CO 80827 9 - 11 AM. Register here
- Oct. 9 - Guffey - Southern Park County Fire District 1745 Co Rd 102, Guffey, CO 80820 3 - 5 PM. Register here.
- Oct. 14 - St. Mary of the Rockies, 236 Bulldogger Road Bailey CO 80421 Noon – 6 PM Register here.
- Oct. 16 - Fairplay Park County Gov't Office 856 Castello Ave. Fairplay, CO 80440 10 AM - 4 PM. Register here.
As a reminder, booster shots of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine are now encouraged by the CDC for individuals ages 65 and older, high-risk workers, people in institutional settings, and adults with underlying health conditions. The booster shot can be administered at least six months after recipients complete the two-dose series of the Pfizer vaccine and are available at all nearby clinics.
We also encourage anyone who believes they have been exposed or are experiencing symptoms to get a COVID19 test. Park County Public Health offers two testing sites per week. We offer a reliable PCR test that delivers results within 24-36 hours. Testing is free, fast and available to symptomatic and asymptomatic participants. Get your appointment and details here.
For details on vaccine clinics, eligibility for a booster dose and other inquiries, please visit the COVID19 vaccine webpage and continue to visit Park County's COVID19 website for additional COVID19 resources.