Upcoming Vaccine Clinics at Platte Canyon High School and Other Locations
Park County, Colo. – With the start of a new school year around the corner, high rates of vaccination among eligible students, teachers, staff, and household members are an effective strategy to help schools resume full operation safely.
CDC and Park County Public Health (PCPH) recommends, with parent/guardian permission, everyone who is eligible get a COVID19 vaccine. Parent/guardians & students can visit any one of the following local or school-based sites to receive the Pfizer vaccination against COVID-19. Walk-ins welcome and appointments available:
- Thursday, August 12 - Platte Canyon High School 57393 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 - 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM Register for an appointment here.
- Every Thursday - St. Mary of the Rockies, 236 Bulldogger Road Bailey CO 80421 - Noon – 6 PM Register for an appointment here.
- Sunday, August 15 - Fairplay Corner of 4th & Main Street, Fairplay, CO 80440 - Noon - 6 PM Register for an appointment here.
- Tuesday, August 17 - Hartsel Fire Station, 86 Valley Ave, Hartsel, CO 80449 - 11 AM - 6 PM Register for an appointment here.
- Wed. August 18 - Fairplay, North-West Fire Station 21455 US Hwy 285, Fairplay, CO 80440 Noon - 7 PM. Register for an appointment here.
PCPH encourages parents to contact your child’s pediatrician with questions or require other back-to-school vaccines and to sign kids up for a vaccine appointment at the earliest opportunity. Students and staff with underlying health conditions are more likely to experience severe health impacts such as hospitalization and death from COVID-19 and are strongly advised to get vaccinated.
If you have any questions about the COVID19 vaccine, please feel free to call the Park County Public Health COVID19 Vaccine and Testing Coordinator at 719-836-4162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about Park County’s COVID-19 Response and to access additional resources, please visit our website.