June 14, 2021
Upcoming COVID19 Vaccine Clinics in Park County
Park County, Colo. – Park County Public Health is pleased to announce the following COVID19 vaccine clinics taking place this week across the county. As always, appointments are encouraged but walk-ins are welcome.
- Tuesday, June 15 - Hartsel Fire Protection District - 86 Valley Ave. Hartsel, CO 80449 | 11 AM – 6 PM | J&J 18+ and Pfizer 12+
- Wed., June 16 - Fairplay Northwest Fire Protection District - 21455 US Hwy 285 Fairplay, CO 80440 | 12 – 7 PM | J&J 18+ and Pfizer 12+
- Wed., June 16 - Bailey Park County Public Health Office, 82 Main St. Bailey, CO 80420 (note new location!) | 12 – 2 PM | J&J vaccine 18+
- Thursday, June 17 - Bailey – St. Mary of the Rockies, 236 Bulldogger Road Bailey CO 80421 | Every Thursday | Noon – 6 PM | J&J vaccine 18+ and Pfizer 12+
- Saturday, June 19 - Lake George Area, Lake George Fire Protection District, 8951 County Road 90, Lake George, CO 80827 | 9 – 11 AM | Pfizer 12+
- Saturday, June 19 - Guffey Area - Southern Park County Fire Protection District at 1745 County Road 102, Guffey, CO 80820 | 3 – 5 PM | Pfizer 12+
Registration and details for all vaccine clinics can be found here: Vaccine Resources | Park County, CO. Please stay tuned for many more options coming to Park County in the coming weeks.
Park County Public Health continues to encourage everyone who is eligible for COVID-19 vaccines to get vaccinated as soon as possible. Please check the clinic registration to determine which vaccines are offered at each clinic. Individuals 18 and older are eligible to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and the Pfizer vaccine is available for those 12 and older (with parent/guardian accompaniment).
For information about Park County’s COVID19 Response and to access additional resources, please visit our website.