February 26, 2021
Park County Moves to Level Blue on COVID-19 Dial
Park County, Colo. - Today the Park County Board of County Commissioners announced that the county will move to Level: Blue within Public Health Order 20-36, on the state’s COVID-19 dial, as amended and extended.
Due to the successful efforts in Park County to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) approved the Board of County Commissioners previous request. The status change is effective today, Feb. 26, 2021 at 6 a.m.
The move to Level Blue: Caution means new more relaxed restrictions for places of business and activities. Here is a summary of some of the key changes:
- Restaurants: Indoor dining is increased to 50% capacity or up to 175 people (up from 50), excluding staff, whichever is less, per room. Outdoor dining will stay the same, 6 feet between parties outdoors. Restaurant liquor sales will be extended to midnight.
- Indoor entertainment events can continue to operate at 50% capacity not to exceed 50 people, or up to 175 people, whichever is less. Establishments over 7,200 square feet may expand to 100 people using the Social Distancing Calculator.
- Outdoor entertainment events are limited to 50% capacity (up from 25%) and can have up to 250 people (up from 175).
- Gyms, rec centers, and indoor pools may operate at 50% capacity, not to exceed 175 patrons (up from 50), whichever is less.
- Organized recreational youth or adult league sports may resume activities with no more than 25 players, excluding coaching staff and referees or umpires.
- Outdoor Guided Activities may be conducted at 50% capacity not to exceed 25 people (up from 10), whichever is less.
- Retail establishments stay the same at 50% capacity.
Please review Public Health Order 20-36 for the full details and guidance.
For information about Park County’s COVID-19 Response and to access resources, please visit our website. For details on Colorado's Dial, please visit the dial dashboard.