Public Health Orders
Park County Board of Health Order 21-01
Limited COVID19 Restrictions, Public Health Order 20-38
- New! On April 15, Public Health Order 20-38 was adopted. It rescinds PHO 20-36 and implements limited restrictions in certain settings.
Colorado COVID-19 Dial, Public Health Order 20-36
- On April 4, Public Health Order 20-36 was amended.
- On March 23, 2021 Public Health Order 20-36 was amended with the introduction of Dial 3.0 and associated guidance.
- On March 7, 2021 Public Health Order 20-36 was amended.
- On February 3, 2021 Public Health Order 20-36 was amended for the fifth time.
- On January 4, 2021 Public Health Order 20-36was amended for the fourth time.
- On December 5, 2020 Public Health Order 20-36 was amended.
- Public Health Order 20-36 was amended for a second time on November 20.
- On November 17, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) released an updated Public Health Order 20-36 that provides several important updates to the COVID-19 dial framework. The updated dial levels is in effect on Friday, Nov. 20 at 5 PM. Read a summary of changes.
State-wide Mandatory Mask Order
- New! Effective April 4, 2021 a new mask Executive Order was adopted by Governor Polis. It is effective for 30 days and eases restrictions for Level Green counties. And requires masks in all other counties when 10 or more people are gathered indoors.
- D 2021 056 Mask Extension Executive Order ordering Individuals in Colorado to Wear Non-Medical Face Coverings on March 5, effective through April 3, 2021.
- Questions and Answers about the state-wide mandatory mask order for public indoor spaces.
- Guidance for wearing masks