Public Health Orders
Park County Board of Health Order 21-01
Colorado COVID-19 Dial, Public Health Order 20-36
- Update: On January 4, 2021 Public Health Order 20-36was amended for the fourth time and includes the following changes:
- Section II: Authorized gyms/recreation in each level to operate at the same capacity as restaurants.
- Section II.F.2.k: Allows professional performing arts groups in Level Red to apply to CDPHE for permission to conduct performances or rehearsals without an audience.
- Appendix M: Added the 5 Star State Certification Program to the County Site Specific Variances Appendix.
- On December 5, 2020 Public Health Order 20-36 was amended.
- Public Health Order 20-36 was amended for a second time on November 20. It clarified in all levels of the Dial that Critical Retail must follow the 50% occupancy restriction and clarified that license exempt child care programs follow the childcare guidance, unless the program is a single skill building team or group sport camp (and then follows the sports camp sector requirements).
- On November 17, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) released an updated Public Health Order 20-36 that provides several important updates to the COVID-19 dial framework. The order updates Level Red to indicate counties where there is severe risk of COVID-19 spreading rapidly, while allowing some businesses to remain open at very limited capacity. A sixth level, Level Purple: Extreme Risk, has been added to the dial, representing when hospital capacity risks being breached and most businesses and indoor services must be closed. The updated dial levels is in effect on Friday, Nov. 20 at 5 PM. Read a summary of changes.
State-wide Mandatory Mask Order
- Update: On January 6, 2021 the Governor extended Executive Order D 2020 138 Amending and Extending Executive Orders D 2020 039, D 2020 067, and D 2020 110 Ordering Individuals in Colorado to Wear Non-Medical Face Coverings.
- Questions and Answers about the state-wide mandatory mask order for public indoor spaces.
- Guidance for wearing masks