Take every precaution to maintain customer safety and protection and ensure proper signage to alert customers of requirements to enter. Other ideas from the CDPHE include:
- Create special hours for people at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
- Encourage and facilitate 6-foot distancing inside of the business for all patrons.
- Require use of protection like gloves, masks, and face coverings.
- Provide hand sanitizer at entrance.
- Install shields or barriers where possible between customers and employees.
- Use contactless payment solutions, no touch trash cans, etc. whenever possible.
Additional guidance to keep employees and customers safe.