Park County Child Support Services provides families with assistance and resources to help administer the establishment of paternity and child support orders, payment of child support and arrears, and modification of existing child support orders.
Please contact the Park County Child Support Services Case Manager at 719-836-4147 for questions about applying for Child Support Services and to request an application. We are here to help.
You can now apply online for Child Support Services
The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program has launched a streamlined application that is available 24/7 – apply online anywhere, anytime. Get started today.
CSS oversees the State’s Child Support System. Individual child support orders may be managed by Colorado’s county Child Support Offices. You can find many helpful services on the CSS website including:
- Applying for Child Support Services
- How to create on online account to view specific information on your child support case
- How and when to request changes to a child support order
- Different ways to make and receive child support payments
- Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado
Visit the CSS Website for more information, help with applying, collecting child support payments and many other related questions.