Moving Out Of Park County

Concealed Handgun Permit Holders Moving Out Of Park County

If Park County issued you your Concealed Handgun Permit and you are moving out of the county, the following applies:

  • Within 30 days preceding your move out of Park County, please contact the Park County Sheriff's Office to notify us that you will be relocating
  • Complete the Address Change Form (PDF) and submit it to the Park County Sheriff's Office;
  • Contact the Sheriff's Office of the county that you are moving to, and inform them of your move and inquire about procedures for renewing your permit through that agency