Information for Uninsured Individuals
Park County Public Health Agency offers low-cost immunizations and pregnancy testing for uninsured individuals. There are also additional resources available for uninsured or underinsured individuals in Park County. Visit the Park County CHP+/Medicaid page and immunizations page on our website.
- Rocky Mountain Rural Health provides health care access to uninsured individuals in Park County with its Community Medical Assistance Program. RMRH also assists uninsured or underinsured individuals who cannot afford prescriptions. For more information, visit Rocky Mountain Rural Health or call (719) 836-2169.
- STRIDE Community Health Center - Conifer provides affordable family practice, general medicine and pediatric services for individuals and families. Vaccines and education also available. For more information on the services that STRIDE offers, visit STRIDE Community Health Center. Location: 1030 Kitty Dr. Suite 101 Conifer, CO 80433. Hours: Tuesday and Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Peak Vista Family Health Center - Divide also provides health care services for underserved individuals. To register for the program, call (719) 687-4460 between 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. More information about the clinic visit Peak Vista.
- Diversus Health - Bailey provides mental health support and counseling for children, teens, and adults at their facility in Bailey. visit https://diversushealth.org/locations/bailey/ or call 303-838-5013. Location: 60 County Road 43a Bailey, CO 80421. Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Connect for Health - offers low-cost insurance plans for Coloradans. You can enroll in health insurance now if you’ve experienced a Qualifying Life Change Event. Otherwise you can purchase a plan during Open Enrollment which begins Nov. 1. Please visit: https://connectforhealthco.com/.