Liquor Licenses

Liquor licenses

Liquor license forms may be obtained from the Colorado Department of Revenue you must contact the Clerk and Recorder's office for information on local fees and hearing procedures. If the business is located in the city limits of Fairplay or Alma, you will need to contact the town clerk of that entity.

Contact Us

  1. Liquor License


    Clerk and Recorder's Office

    856 Castello Ave
    P.O. Box 220
    Fairplay, CO 80440

    Phone: 719-836-4333
    Fax: 719-836-4348


    By Appointment Only