Food Establishments

Retail Food Licensing

To obtain a retail food license in Park County you must contact the Food Safety Division at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) at 303-692-3645 option #1 or email  Please see the link under resources about Retail Food Safety in Colorado for more information.

Temporary/Special Event with Food Vendors

 Temporary/Special Event Food Vendors

Temporary/Special Event Coordinators