September 3, 2018, All Day
September 5, 2018, All Day
September 6, 2018, All Day
September 7, 2018 - September 8, 2018 @ Starts in Idaho Springs, comes in to Park County over Guanella Pass, goes over Georgia Pass into Summit County, ends in Buena Vista.
September 10, 2018, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Fairplay Community Center
September 11, 2018, 9:00 AM @ BOCC Meeting Room
September 12, 2018, All Day
September 13, 2018, All Day
September 14, 2018, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Platte Canyon Fire Station #1
September 15, 2018, 9:00 AM @ Old Park County Courthouse
September 18, 2018, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Lake George Library
September 19, 2018, All Day
September 20, 2018, All Day
September 26, 2018, All Day
September 26, 2018, 5:15 PM - 8:00 PM @ Park County Government Offices
District 3 Forum
Questions will be centered around the Park County Strategic Master Plan Outline below.
COUNTYWIDE GOALS AND STRATEGIES - Countywide plan elements each have their own set of goals (what we want to achieve) and strategies (how to achieve each goal).
- Agricultural Land and Water Conservation
- Curtailing the Proliferation of Small Lot Residential Development
- What to do with 20,000 Vacant Lots
- Protect and Enhance Scenic Quality
- Water Supply, Conservation, and Stream Corridor Restoration
- Evolve and Expand Tourism
- Diversify the Economy
- Business Support and Training
- County Core Services, Infrastructure, and Assets
- The Future of Unincorporated Historic Towns
- Strategic Coordination with Municipalities
- County Governance
What is your vision in changing or working with the stated strategies to achieve desired goals?
September 27, 2018, All Day