Tax District Revenue
Monthly Tax District Revenue Report
In order to provide Park County Taxing Authorities with the most up to date tax revenue distribution information, monthly tax distribution reports are listed below.
Please refer to C.R.S 39-10-107 (4) for the Treasurer’s distribution to taxing districts statute.
For more information please contact Connie Smith the Chief Deputy Treasurer, 719-836-4244.
- Tax Distribution Reports 2013
- Tax Distribution Reports 2014
- Tax Distribution Reports 2015
- Tax Distribution Reports 2016
- Tax Distribution Reports 2017
- Tax Distribution Reports 2018
- Tax Distribution Reports 2019
(2) On or before January 15 of each year, a special district shall notify the board of county commissioners, the county assessor, the county treasurer, and the county clerk and recorder of each county in which the special district is located, the governing body of any municipality in which the special district is located, and the division of the name of the chairman of the board, the contact person, the telephone number, and the business address of the special district. If such persons and address are not located within the special district, the special district shall notify each such county clerk and recorder and municipality's governing body of the name, address, and telephone number of a contact person located within the special district, if such person is available.