Cold Incident Reporting

Reporting an Incident
The Sheriff's Office requires you to submit a Voluntary Statement Form to report a past, or "cold" incident, such as a burglary, trespass, or criminal mischief. This is to be used only for past incidents, not for situations in progress.

If you have an emergency dial 9-1-1. For non-emergencies call (719) 836-4122 and select option 5 to contact Park County Sheriff’s Deputies.

Please note: You must report crimes in the jurisdiction where the crime occurred. For example, if your property is vandalized in Denver, you need to make a report to Denver Police even though you might live in Park County because that is the jurisdiction where the crime occurred.